In the early 1990’s, when the push began in most states to allow citizens to be allowed to carry concealed weapons, those who opposed were fearful of a new wave of bloodbaths in the streets if this were to happen. To nearly everyone’s surprise, except for those who were behind the effort, and with only two states still not offering any sort of private concealed carry, violent crime statistics per capita have slowed and in some cases reversed. Proponents of CCW point to the increase in concealed carry as the major reas
- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.