The link goes to a photo article of a group of homeless people in NJ. It shows life living in a shanty town. If you study the pictures, you can learn a lot about what life like this is like and what is important for survival. You’ll notice that being comfortable, even in a minimal sense, is important and shouldn’t be underestimated. Surviving isn’t a camping trip, it’s everyday life.
- How to Prepare for a Flood
- Prepare to forget COVID-19
- You’ve been duped
- Nope, Tonga Volcano not the Expected Big One
- Things to Consider When Trying to Become Food-Self-Sufficient
- How a Career in Medicine Can Better Prepare You for Survival
- How Current Events Can Influence your Prepping Philosophy
- 2022 will not be better
- China’s Stockpiling because of supply issues?
- Predictions 2022 – Watch out for these
- Two points requiring serious consideration
- Adding Self-Care Into Your Doomsday Preparation
- A New Author…
- How to Prepare for Extreme Weather
- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.