Having more questions, Rob and Greg continue with Listener Questions on The Preparedness Podcast.
– if you would like to advertise or know someone that might, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– SHOT show
– SAR Show West, Dec 4, 5, 6.
– Commo – Idea/Observation – perhaps the longer that it takes for the economy to happen, the worse it will be. Like winding up a rubber band. Do we share that view?
Fast Packs – would like to see it go 3 or 4 shows. LOL
– Jeff from St Louis – thought obstacle would be wife. Then power went out and was able to still provide for family with preps. Finds out that wife is already doing “prep” things. Got retreat area in remote area. Getting spouse on board is a big help and suggests that finding an area that they are already in prep mode with can help.
– Ben B – show suggestion for Alt Energy, to power home or camp.
Prep Tip – historical site for learning great old-time skills