Marjory Wildcraft is called the “Martha Stewart of Self-Reliance” and she will show you how to grow half of your food in less than an hour per day if you click here. Most recently, Marjory was featured as an expert in sustainable living by National Geographic and a presenter for Mother Earth News. She is an author of several books, but is best known for her video series “Grow Your Own Groceries” which is used by more than 300,000 homesteaders, survivalists, universities, and missionary organizations around the world (get your copy of this amazing video set by clicking here http://www.GrowYourOwnGroceries.com).
-= PODCAST TOPICS =-
Marjory Wildcraft – the “Most Dangerous Woman In America”
What would it be like to be completely free of supermarkets and drugstores? What would it be like if you didn’t have to worry about the ever-increasing price of food? And wouldn’t it be great if you had access to food that is way more tasty and nutritious than anything you can buy?
Not only is this possible, there are people who are already doing it.
In this interview with Marjory Wildcraft you will learn:
- the secret to a green thumb
- why growing your own food is like printing your own money
- the biggest mistake most beginners make, and how to avoid it
- the single best indicator to predict when dramatic changes will occur in your neighborhood.
- 3 steps for getting started today