On this episode, I discuss using cast iron and seasoned steel for everyday cooking. I also go over a 1944 WWII study on starvation, which I think can give us some good information on how and why we need to make sure we are storing enough calories in our food storage.
- If you enjoy the podcast, here are a few quick and easy things you can do to help:
- Tell 3 friends about it.
- Please write review for books on Amazon.com.
- Write review for podcast on iTunes, or wherever you listen to the podcast.
- Go to the website and look at the advertisers on the right side.
- Quickly covering some recent articles:
- What If It DOESN’T Hit The Fan? From Doom and Bloom
- Truck Driver Shortage Could Mean Higher Prices In Store Aisles – Consumerist.com
- Over 1,000 European and US energy firms hit by Russian ‘Energetic Bear’ virus that let hackers take control of power plants – DailyMail.co.uk
- Nearly Every State Is at Risk of a Damaging Earthquake – emergencymgmt.com
- Starvation Study and the importance of calories
- Reference the study and how it applies to our food storage planning.
- Cast Iron and Seasoned Steel
- A good, single point of info I found is here: http://www.richsoil.com/cast-iron.jsp