Critical Thinking – What is it? How do we apply it to our preparedness? I discuss this in this podcast, and I also go over an article entitled, Top 20 Barter Skill Sets, along with a warning about fake preppers.
- Update on Ebola. Mortality still seems to be very high, the 65% mortality I used last episode was based on reported numbers, but that can be misleading. Reported numbers often only those cases that have been confirmed by a laboratory, and can be misleading.
- Beware of fake preppers pushing products or services that are only meant to line their pockets.
- Good example, Ryan Deiss’ Survival Life (SurvivalLife.com).
- Reaffirming that bartering, in general, is bad. It’s a prepper myth that barter is going to simply replace money and we’re all going to get along by bartering.
- Unless you’re bartering with someone you know very well, or are doing it in a safe location and have taken a lot of security steps to protect yourself, what you’re going to find happens is you’ll be followed back to your hidey-hole and then you and your family will be killed and your stuff taken.
- This isn’t to say that it can’t happen, but think of the situation that we’ll all be in if you had to resort to bartering. It’s not going to be a fun time.
- Critical Thinking – What is it? How do we apply it to our preparedness? I discuss this in this podcast.
- Prepper Myths –
- HR 2847 – Conspiracy theory!
- Top 20 Bartering Skill-Sets