- How to Teach Your Children About Firearm Safety
- Balancing Self-Sufficiency and Community
- The Top 6 Tactical Flashlights! Which One Is Right for You?
- 8 Practical Self-Defense Tactics for Senior Citizens
- Practicing Survival Skills When You Live in an Urban Setting
- Best Places You Can Move to Before or After a Disaster Strikes
- Incorporating Mental Health While Prepping
- Doomsday Prepping Your Business
- Black Powder in the Modern World
- Why It’s Critical to Have an Escape Plan in Any Environment or Location
- Community Planning: How Your Neighbors and Friends Can Plan for Disaster
- How To Prevent The Most Common Injuries You Can Get In The Woods
- Homemade Gunpowder: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Doomsday Proof Careers: The Pros and Cons of Choosing Professions That Will Exist After Disasters
- How to Prepare Against Negative Animal Interactions
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Category Archives: Great Reads
My article for this month over on TheSurvivalMom.com website is about using coffee filters for preparedness tasks. Are they any good? Do they have value as a prep item? The answers may surprise you! Head on over to the article and find out what I discovered when I put coffee filters to the test. The Reality of Coffee Filters for Preparedness Uses (Hint: Mostly Fail!)
My latest book, “The Preparedness Capability Checklist,” is not available on Amazon in both print and Kindle formats. Amazon currently has it on sale for $13.32 and is available on Amazon Prime. Additionally, if you buy the print version, you can get the Kindle version for only $1.99! With the current sale that Amazon is running, that’s getting both versions for about the same price as the book itself! For more information on the book, either check it out on Amazon, or go to the book page here on the website.