- Monster Hurricanes
- Getting Ready for the Reboot!
- Precious Metals and Bugging Out
- Business Financial Diversity for Preppers Question
- Dead Wrong: 26 Survival Myths That Can Get You Killed
- 26 Survival Uses for Wood Ash
- Prepper News Watch for April 28, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 27, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 26, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 25, 2016
- Prepper News Watch for April 18, 2016
- Wash Your Hands Like A Doctor: 6 Steps To Reduce As Much Bacteria As Possible
- Nine Meals from Anarchy
- Prepper News Watch for April 15, 2016
- Decide How Big Your Emergency Fund Should Be With the 3-6-9 Guideline
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Just some general commentary on what I’ve been doing to keep getting prepared. I’ve been trying to do something preparedness related every day and I end up with too few hours to get everything done that I want to get done. Anyway, here’s a little update on what I’ve been doing to keep working my prep plan.
This weekend I went to the local Honeyville Farms retail store to pick up some items. When I was last there a couple of weeks ago, the 50 lb. bags of wheat were $13.49. I was quite shocked to see that they had risen to $16.99. That’s a 26% increase in the price in only a few weeks! I’m hoping that this is their new price for 2011 and not something we’ll be seeing every few weeks.